Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Our Loot System
General Discussion

[Pinned] Our Loot System

Loot System *Detailed Review*System: EP/GP *This is for Mythic content*Point Distribution: After Each Boss Kill On Time or Early to Raid 15-30 min Interval For Progression Donations; Time , Crafting Materials, Gems, Enchants, "Special Items" (TBA)...
Small Ysosrslawl 4y
Ysosrslawl3480Small Ysosrslawl 2y
[Pinned] This is HELL!
General Discussion

[Pinned] This is HELL!

Hello everyone!I am the GM of the new Guild added to this community, <Of Hells Design>! Let me start off by give you a run down of the basics and how I manage things.The Basics -We are lvl25, which means we have all available perks for level...
Small Ysosrslawl 5y
Ysosrslawl1474Small Ysosrslawl 5y
General Discussion

Garrison invasions

Use this map to find places to farm for Garrison Invasions!!
Small Ysosrslawl 2y
Ysosrslawl0334Small Ysosrslawl 2y
General Discussion

Stream Suggestions

Hello and thanks for checking out this thread.I've been working on improving this stream for quite some time now and I'm looking for additional input from my viewers. If there is anything you'd like to see, hear, or even kinds of contests you migh...
Small Ysosrslawl 3y
Ysosrslawl1313Small Ysosrslawl 3y
General Discussion

Raid Awareness

Hey everyone!This is all about a thread Rheeah linked me the other day.http://iam.yellingontheinternet.com/2014/01/29/raid-awareness-is-a-learned-and-practiced-skill/The thread is written by Hamlet, whom I think is a part of <Elitist jerks>....
Small Ysosrslawl 3y
Ysosrslawl4377Small Nevielaian 3y
General Discussion

What to know about buying Challenge Mode runs and SoO kills.

Hello!Leorick here with an important message for all of you potential buyers! In this thread you'll find pretty much everything you need to know about the services we offer. We really appreciate your interest in buying from us and would like to sa...
Small Ysosrslawl 3y
Ysosrslawl11060Small Ysosrslawl 3y
Page 1